Brisbane Tai Chi
FOR ALL CLASSES including Academy, Active Parks & GOLD – Tai Chi & Qigong etc
> TERM TWO (April-June’2017) details here now
Events and More ….
- ADVENTURE to ANCIENT CHINA ~ 1st to 15th April 2017 – COMPLETED
A journey of discovery, scenery, history, adventure, food, friends and Tai Chi. Brisbane departure!
>>Click here to see the highlights
- Trainers Course “Applied Tai Chi” for healthy aging incorporating; Chronic Disease Management and Fall Prevention. 25-26 March 2017 Brisbane – COMPLETED
>> Click here for details
- World Tai Chi & Qigong Day >> Saturday 29th April for 2017 New Farm Park near the Ferry Terminal under the big fig trees from 8am – All welcome WTCQD page and other locations
- BCC Active Parks & GOLD page
>> Active & Healthy Tai Chi Qigong in the parks
- Tai Chi Prevents Falls – Evidence based program
Grandmaster Gary Khor and Master Rod will be presenting at the 7th Australian and New Zealand Falls Society Conference, Melbourne 27 – 29 November 2016
>> Click here for conference details
For more information on Applied Tai Chi for Falls Prevention
>> Click here for our Resource and Information Page
- Rod’s Fact-Finding Tour to the World Tai Chi Symposium – Louisville, Kentucky Click here for the Media Release
Click here to read the Media Report
Below are our “Academy” Brisbane evening classes to learn the “Traditional Style Long Form” click the ALL CLASSES download link above for dates, prices and more details
STAFFORD ST CLEMENTS HALL Corner Eudunda & Reuben Streets parking at rear
Mondays 6.30pm Beginners 7.30pm Intermediate
Tuesdays 10.00am Tai Chi Club (advanced class only)
NEW FARM HOLY SPIRIT CATHOLIC HALL Villiers Street down the school drive way
Tuesdays 6.30pm Beginners plus Intermediate & Advanced
INDOOROOPILLY HOLY FAMILY CATHOLIC HALL Ward St off Central Ave
Wednesdays 6.00pm Beginners &Intermediate & Refinement Only
PADDINGTON BOYS BRIGADE HALL 80 Enoggera Terrace
Wednesdays 6.00pm Beginners & Intermediate
7.00pm Tai Chi Club including Dragon Phoenix Fan course
MT GRAVATT STATE PRIMARY SCHOOL Logan Road
Second entrance past Herrick St. near Zupps / opposite Spotlight
Thursdays 6.30pm Beginners. 7.30 Intermediate + Advanced
Beginners: You can join the class any week! You’re welcome to come and try one lesson ($10) without obligation “Try Tai Chi with us you will feel the difference” All classes include Qigong, joints, breathing & stretching exercises.
Intermediate: learn the levels of the Khor Traditional Tai Chi Set.
Advanced: Progression; Refinement, Weapons & Club.
Pages of Interest
~ WARNING ~
Tai Chi and Qigong has been known to cause increased energy levels, health and happiness.
Discover how to make Tai Chi and Qigong part of your daily life now!
Make it happen, Living Chi is for Everyone!
If you are already enrolled remember to play some daily for best results.